Loyola Press, Henle Grammar Manual, Paperback, Grades 8-Adult
- Author: Robert J. Henle
- Author: S. J. Henle
Teach Latin the traditional way with this Henle Grammar Manual originally published by Loyola Press in 1945! This 261-page manual contains the Latin grammar and syntax for a user friendly manual. Help your students master latin grammar without being overwhelmed.
Use this paperback with all four years of the Henle curriculum with your students in grades 8 through adults. Time-tested and teacher endorsed, the Henle Latin series is a comprehensive program designed to lead students systematically through the fundamentals of the language itself and on to an appreciation of selected classic texts.
- - Loyola Press Henle Grammar Manual
- - 261 page paperback grammar and syntax reference
- - Teach Latin the traditional way with this manual originally published in 1945
- - Use with all four years of the Henle Latin curriculum
- - Corresponds with Henle First Year Latin 1-4
- - For grades 8-Adult
|Edition Description||First Edition,|
|Curriculum Name||Henle Latin|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.