Classical Conversations, Words Aptly Spoken American Documents Study Guide, 248 Pages, Grades 9-12
- Brand: Classical Conversations
Classical Conversations Words Aptly Spoken: American Documents Study Guide explores the history of the American government through the lens of the documents that shaped her! Forty-three selections include questions for review and further thought to aid Challenge I students.
- - Illustrations and photographs from the U.S. Library of Congress
- - Speeches by famous statesmen
- - Patrick Henry, George Washington, and Abraham Lincoln
- - Poetry
- - Pocahontas by William Thackeray
- - Valley Forge by Thomas Read
- - The Battle of the Alamo by Joaquin Miller
- - Panama by James Roche
- - Essays
- - Federalist Papers
- - Alexander Hamilton and James Madison
- - and more
The legal documents that evolved the U.S. national government, boundaries, and rights of her citizens are reproduced.
Classical Conversations is a wonderful curriculum to mirror the three learning stages in the Bible: knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. Your kids learn that all subjects are interconnected and that God is the author and creator of each.
Order your copy today! Shop for additional homeschool curriculum here.
- - Classical Conversations
- - Words Aptly Spoken American Documents
- - 2nd Edition Study Guide
- - 248-page softcover
- - For your homeschool, co-op, and CC community
- - High school Grades 9-12
|Curriculum Name||Classical Conversations|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Vendor Part Number||1S047|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.