Classical Conversations, Words Aptly Spoken Children's Literature Study Guide, 3rd Ed, 143 Pages, Grades 7-9
- Brand: Classical Conversations
Your Price Item*
Classical Conversations Words Aptly Spoken: Children's Literature Study Guide explores a collection of classics of some of the world's most famous authors combined with small, meaningful lessons to give students understanding! Selections include review and thought questions to aid Challenge A and B students and parents.
- Many Newberry Award winners
- Moral standards
- Character charts
- Short biographies
- The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
- The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
- Amos Fortune, Free Man by Elizabeth Yates
- The Door In The Wall by Marguerite De Angeli
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- and more
Classical Conversations is a wonderful curriculum to mirror the three learning stages in the Bible: knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. Your kids learn that all subjects are interconnected and that God is the author and creator of each.
Order your copy today! Shop for additional homeschool curriculum here.
- - Classical Conversations
- - Words Aptly Spoken Children's Literature
- - 3rd Edition Study Guide
- - 143-page softcover
- - For your homeschool, co-op, and CC community
- - Middle School grades 7-8
|Curriculum Name||Classical Conversations|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Vendor Part Number||AS035|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.