Memoria Press, Traditional Logic I Student Workbook, Paperback, 92 Pages, Grades 7 and up
- Brand: Memoria Press
This Traditional Logic I Student Workbook is the easy-to-use companion piece to Memoria Press' Student Text. Daily written exercises coincide with the introduction to formal logic lessons in the student text book. With 92-pages of questions to answer, T or F, charts to complete, and more, your student will be able to learn and use deductive reasoning clearly and concisely.
- - Memoria Press Traditional Logic I Student Workbook by Martin Cothran
- - 92-page easy-to-use companion piece to the Student Text
- - Compatible with the second and third editions of the Memoria Press Student Text
- - Daily written exercises to learn deductive reasoning
- - Order the Student Text - sold separately - and use together for an in-depth study of classical syllogism
- - Recommended for use with students grades 7 and up in homeschool, classroom, co-ops, and for tutoring
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
|Edition Number||2nd Edition|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.