Memoria Press, Exploring the History of Medicine Supplemental Student Book, Paperback, Grades 5-8
- Brand: Memoria Press
- - Memoria Press Exploring the History of Medicine Supplemental Student Book
- - Affordable 47-pages featuring write-in comprehension questions for 21 chapters plus unit reviews
- - Non-reproducible workbook for homeschool, learning center, unit study, co-op, classroom
- - Use with Exploring The History of Medicine by John H. Tiner - sold separately
- - Teacher Key & Tests for the Student Book is sold separately
- - Recommended for use with middle school students in grades 5-8
|Curriculum Name||Memoria Press|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.