Educators Publishing Service, More Words I Use When I Write®, Paperback, 84 Pages, Grades 3-4
- Brand: Educators Publishing Service
- Author: Alana Trisler
- Author: Patrice Howe Cardiel
Develop your grade 3-4 student's spelling, alphabetizing, vocabulary, reading and writing skills with this customizable dictionary! Building on more than 1,100 high-interest, high-frequency words, kids add words of their own that can be selected from phonics lessons, spelling lists, literature, word walls, or other sources. Once completed, students have their own personal More Words I Use When I Write® personal dictionary.
- - Educators Publishing Service More Words I Use When I Write®
- - Customizable word dictionary for grades 3-4
- - 84 page language arts workbook
- - A great resource for differentiated instruction
- - Grade level appropriate this workbook follows Words I Use When I Write®
- - Ideal for homeschool, classrooms, writer's workshops and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Educators Publishing Service|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Curriculum Name||EPS Literacy and Intervention|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.