Educators Publishing Service, Words I Use When I Write, Paperback, 62 Pages, Grades 1-2
- Brand: Educators Publishing Service
- Author: Alana Trisler
- Author: Patrice Howe Cardiel
Develop your grade 1-2 student's spelling, alphabetizing, vocabulary, reading and writing skills with this customizable dictionary! Building on close to 500 high-interest, high-frequency words, kids add words of their own that can be selected from phonics lessons, spelling lists, literature, word walls, or other sources. Once completed, young writers have their own personal Words I Use When I Write reference book for their language arts studies.
- - Educators Publishing Service Words I Use When I Write
- - Customizable word dictionary for grades 1-2
- - 62 page language arts workbook
- - A great resource for differentiated instruction
- - Ideal for homeschool, classrooms, writer's workshops and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Educators Publishing Service|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Curriculum Name||EPS Literacy and Intervention|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.