Bright Ideas Press, All American History, Vol. 1: The Explorers to the Jacksonians, Teacher's Guide, by Celeste W. Rakes, Paperback
- Author: Celeste W. Rakes
- Publisher: Bright Ideas Press
Designed to be thorough and helpful to teachers, the All American History Teacher's Guide includes:
- a Scope and Sequence for three different classroom contexts
- directions for how to utilize the multi-sensory All American History Student Reader and Student Activity Book
- full-size answer keys for the required forms and related maps, the For Review questions, and even the For Further Study questions
- games and activities to facilitate weekly reviews
- additional creative project ideas, timeline strategies, and recommended reading lists for each unit
- older and younger student adaptation suggestions
This Teacher Guide is 3-hole punched for easy insertion into a binder.
|Curriculum Name||Bright Idea Press|
|Series||All American History|
|Publisher||Bright Ideas Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.