Drive Through American History Curriculum: Foundations of Character, Grades 6-12
- Brand: Focus on the Family
The Home School Legal Defense Association, in support of National Day of Prayer, is delighted to promote and recommend Foundations of Character: Drive Thru History America.
This 9-unit, DVD-based homeschool curriculum includes integrated supplemental materials to be used by educators with the objective of helping sutdents recognize the relationship between the Christian worldview prevalent among the Founding Fathers and how these beliefs guided their actions.
- 128-page book with reproducible worksheets
- DVD-ROM with nine 10-minute segments to introduce each lesson, and a complete download of Teacher Edition and Student Edition in PDF format
- Cross-curricular (history, government, citizenship, culture, science, social studies, and technology)
- Book and DVD are packaged in handy tuck box
- Unit Topics:
- Faith and Freedom
- Benjamin Franklin
- Benjamin Rush
- George Washington
- Benjamin Banneker
- Haym Salomon
- Abigail Adams
- Noah Webster
- John Quincy Adams
|Curriculum Name||Drive Thru History|
|Media Type||Video Product|
|Brand||Focus on the Family|
|Publisher||Focus on the Family|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.