Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Worktext, 143 Pages, Grades 6-8
- Brand: State Histories
Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Worktext is the easy-to-use student companion to the Teacher Guide/Answer Key. This complete one-semester state history curriculum that is Christian-based has been a favorite with teachers for years! Student's will have fun creating a personal state history notebook, a parallel timeline, and complete hands-on activities for a more in-depth learning experience.
- - Kansas History in Light of the Cross Jr. High School Workbook, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 143-page comb binding worktext
- - Companion worktext to use with the Teacher's Guide/Answer Key
- - Create a personal state history notebook and parallel timeline
- - Includes facts, word puzzles, completion, matching, T or F, geography, state symbols, mapwork, and more
- - Recommended for grades 6-8 in homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.