Oklahoma History in Light of the Cross High School Textbook, Third Edition, 125 Pages, Grades 9-12
- Brand: State Histories
- - Oklahoma History in Light of the Cross High School Textbook, Third Edition, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 125-page comb binding curriculum
- - 14 chapters with facts, glossary, diagrams, and Oklahoma Christian heritage
- - Topics include archeological finds, agriculture, fish and wildlife, and physical geography
- - Features aviation, education, history from pre-1500's, tribal details, mineral sources, and government details
- - Recommended for homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||OK3TB|
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.