Texas History in Light of the Cross High School Workbook, 48 Pages, Grades 9-12
- Brand: State Histories
Texas History in Light of the Cross High School Workbook is an easy-to-use companion to the Textbook and Teacher's Guide/Curriculum. This complete one-semester state history curriculum that is Christian-based has been a favorite with teachers for years! Student's will create a personal state history notebook and parallel timeline for a more in-depth learning experience.
- - Texas History in Light of the Cross High School Workbook, Assorted Colors
- - State Histories by Kenneth C. Davis, 48-page comb binding workbook
- - Companion workbook to use with the Textbook and Teacher's Guide/Curriculum
- - Create a personal state history notebook and parallel timeline
- - Includes essay questions, completion, matching, T or F, geography, state symbols, mapwork, and more
- - Recommended for grades 9-12 in homeschool, classrooms, unit study, co-ops, and more
|Curriculum Name||State Histories|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.