Anatomy Coloring Book 8th Edition, Grades 9-12 and Adults
- Author: Eric Wise
- Illustrator: Stephanie McCann
Engage your students and yourself in this highly organized STEAM science Anatomy Coloring Book to study the structure and function of the amazing human body! For more than 40 years this has been the #1 best-selling human anatomy coloring education resource. Designed for all learning styles with realistic hand-drawn figures, clear descriptions, must-know terms, and easy coloring for interactive learning.
Organized according to body systems, this engaging high school science learning resource is fun and fascinating! This is a valuable resource for anyone with an interest in learning about anatomical structures.
Other features include:
- 450 detailed illustrations
- Easy-to-understand information with bolded key terms
- Full coverage of major body systems
- Physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- Microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Self Quizzing with same-page answer keys
- 96 Perforated Flashcards of muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Color guides for best coloring results
Order yours today! Shop for more high quality homeschool curriculum here.
- - Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book
- - 8th Edition
- - 348 pages
- - Hands-on learning
- - Grades 9-12 and adults
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.