Exploring Creation with Zoology 2 Swimming Creatures Textbook Gr. K-6
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Apologia gives your students an exciting in-depth STEM science experience with Exploring Creation with Zoology 2: Swimming Creatures of the Fifth DayTextbook! This award-winning curriculum introduces elementary students to the study of microscopic to massive aquatic animals with a Christian worldview.
Includes fun, engaging hands-on experiments, activities, and beautiful color photographs!
This colorful Charlotte Mason style inspired text is written by Jeannie Fulbright in a conversational style directly towards your student to help bring comprehension!
- - Filter feeder, fresh and salt water
- - Whales, seals, and sea cows
- - Ectotherms, turtles, sea snakes
- - Reptiles vs amphibians
- - Primeval reptiles
- - Fish: bony, gills, fins, stages of life
- - Crustaceans
- - Mollusks
- - Cephalopods
- - Echinoderms
- - Cnidarians
- - Sponges, sea squirts, leeches, flatworms
- - and more
The affordble, high-quality student text is written in a large font to make it easier for your student to read. And this standards-based education course can be completed in just 2-days a week working through 14 full-color lessons.
Be sure to order the corresponding Junior Student Notebook for your younger students and/or the Student Notebook for your older elementary students - each sold separately!
Order yours today! Shop for additional Apologia curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Zoology 2 Textbook
- - 240-page organized hardcover
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Uses common household items for labs
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade K-6
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.