Principles of Algebra 2 Biblical Worldview Teacher Guide, Grades 11 to 12
- Brand: Master Books
This Master Books Principles of Algebra 2: Applied Algebra from a Biblical Worldview Teacher Guide contains worksheets, a suggested daily schedule, and more. Your student will complete their math lessons understanding what and why they are learning, able to apply it, and in awe of the Creator.
This high school program will have your kids using mathematics to explore God's creation plus apply to real-life outside of a textbook!
- Abstract problems
- Real-life problems
- Graduated problems
- Built-in review of concepts
- Perforated student pages to tear out
- Chapter quizzes and quarter tests
- Final exam
- Reproducible pages for your family only
- Ages 15-18
- and more
***NOTE: Prerequisite Algebra 1 and it is recommended to complete a full course in Geometry. Designed with homeschool students in mind, but useable in group settings too.
Order yours today! The full course consists of the Student Textbook, Teacher Guide, and Solutions Manual - each sold separately.
Shop for more Master Books curriculum here.
- - Master Books Principles of Algebra 2 Teacher Guide
- - Applied Algebra from a Biblical Worldview
- - 416 Page Paperback
- - by Katherine Loop Hannon and Dr. Adam Hannon
- - High School Homeschool curriculum
- - Grades 11-12
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||M232-5|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Algebra, Calculus & Trig
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.