Principles of Algebra 2 Textbook, Biblical Worldview, Grades 11-12
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Katherine Loop Hannon and Dr. Adam Hannon
Your student will complete their math lessons understanding what and why they are learning, able to apply it, and in awe of the Creator using Master Books Principles of Algebra 2: Applied Algebra from a Biblical Worldview! This high school program will have your kids using mathematics to explore God's creation plus real-life tasks.
- Charlotte Mason dialogue style
- Connection to real life
- Easy-to-understand graphics
- Colorful photographs
- Engaging artwork
- and more
***NOTE: Prerequisite Algebra 1 and it is recommended to complete a full course in Geometry. Designed with homeschool students in mind, but useable in group settings too.
Order yours today! The full course consists of the Student Textbook, Teacher Guide, and Solutions Manual - each sold separately.
Shop for more Master Books curriculum here.
- - Master Books Principles of Algebra 2 Textbook
- - Applied Algebra from a Biblical Worldview
- - 568 Page Paperback
- - by Katherine Loop Hannon and Dr. Adam Hannon
- - High School Homeschool curriculum
- - Grade 12
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||M205-9|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Algebra, Calculus & Trig
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.