Apologia, Exploring Creation with Anatomy and Physiology Textbook, Hardcover, Grades K-6
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Apologia gives your students an exciting in-depth STEM science experience with Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology Textbook! This award-winning curriculum introduces elementary students to the basics of what is going on inside their bodies from their brains to their toenails with a Christian worldview.
Includes fun, engaging hands-on experiments, activities, and beautiful color photographs!
This colorful Charlotte Mason style inspired text is written by Jeannie Fulbright in a conversational style directly towards your student to help bring comprehension!
- -Brief history of anatomy and physiology
- - Cells
- - Mitochondria, centrioles, golgi
- - Nucleus
- - DNA and RNA
- - Skeletal system
- - Digestive and renal systems
- - Health and nutrition
- - Respiratory
- - Blood
- - Cardiovascular
- - Nervous system
- - Endocrine
- - The senses
- - Integumentary system
- - Lymphatic and immune systems
- - Growth and development
- - and more
The affordble, high-quality student text is written in a large font to make it easier for your student to read. And this standards-based education course can be completed in just 2-days a week working through 14 full-color lessons.
Order yours today! Shop for additional Apologia curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology Textbook
- - 265-page organized hardcover
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Uses common household items for labs
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade K-6
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.