Apologia, Exploring Creation with Zoology 1 Flying Creatures Textbook, Hardcover, Grades K-6
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Apologia gives your students an exciting in-depth STEM science experience with Exploring Creation with Zoology 1: Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day Textbook! This award-winning curriculum introduces elementary students to the study of birds and other flying creatures with a Christian worldview.
Includes fun, engaging hands-on experiments, activities, and beautiful color photographs!
This colorful Charlotte Mason style inspired text is written by Jeannie Fulbright in a conversational style directly towards your student to help bring comprehension!
- - Animal classification, latin, binomial nomenclature, instinct, extinction
- - Flight, drag, airfoil
- - Identifying birds, field marks
- - Behavior, habitat, territory
- - Communication and call
- - Types of feathers
- - Flight, migration, flocks
- - Nesting, hatching
- - Bats and flying reptiles
- - Insects
- - Beetles, flies, true bugs
- - Interesting insects
- - Order lepidoptera
- - and more
The affordble, high-quality student text is written in a large font to make it easier for your student to read. And this standards-based education course can be completed in just 2-days a week working through 14 full-color lessons.
Order yours today! Shop for additional Apologia curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Zoology 1 Textbook
- - 240-page organized hardcover
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Uses common household items for labs
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade K-6
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.