BJU Press Math 6 Subject Kit features everything you need to teach essential STEM skills to your sixth grader all in one box! This complete set helps students transition from elementary to secondary math. Emphasizes understanding math through the use of manipulations, then pictured on the worktext pages, and then progressing to the abstract in a variety of easy-to-follow lessons.
This organized and colorful curriculum uses exciting, engaging themed lessons for quality elementary education. Featuring "courage in crisis" theme that follows the adventures of rescue workers, fire fighters, and more. The step-by-step format and fun theme will have your kids eager to do their lesson each day!
This 3rd edition homeschool kit for 6th grade features:
- The Teacher's Edition Book with Toolkit CD
- Student Worktext
- Student Math 4-6 Manipulatives Book
- Tests Book
- Tests Answer Key Book
The mastery approach focuses on thorough understanding through systematic learning with built-in reviews. A nice balance of teacher-led lessons with independent student work allows your kids to immediately apply what they have just learned. Kids gain confidence in their math skills!
Grow your student's life-long, every-day essential math capabilities! Students retain what they learn through the use of manipulatives, workbook practice, real-life experiences, and problem-solving skills. All with a Christian worldview.
Teach statistics and graphs, solving for variables in an equation, and more with this valuable kit. Plus word problems and more develope critical thinking skills!
- - BJU Press Math 6 Complete Subject Homeschool Kit
- - Features five complete high-quality teacher and elementary student components in one box
- - Easy-to-follow concept approach with teacher-led lessons and independent student work
- - Every-day life-long skills of problem-solving and critical thinking through equations, word problems, and more
- - Teach statistics and graphs, solving for variables in an equation, and more
- - Recommended for students in grade 6