Introductory Logic: The Fundamentals of Thinking Well, Teacher Edition
- Author: James B. Nance
- Author: Douglas Wilson
- Publisher: Canon Press
- A daily lesson schedule for completing Introductory Logic in a semester or a year-long course.
- Answers to all exercises, review questions, review exercises, quizzes, and tests in the order they are taught.
- Contains the entire Student Edition text -- with the same page numbers as the Student Edition! No more flipping back and forth between answer keys and textbook.
- Detailed daily lesson plans for the entire textbook
- Student Objectives and Special Notes,
- Step-by-step Teaching Instructions with bolded terms, advice, and more examples,
- Assignments for each lesson,
- Optional Exercises for further exploration and integration.
Introductory Logic is recommended for students in 6th grade and above. It can be taught as either a semester or year-long course depending on your needs and schedule.
|Curriculum Name||Canon Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.