Master Books, World History Student Textbook Revised Edition, Paperback, 468 Pages, Grades 10-12
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Dr. James Stobaugh
Guide your high school students on a journey through the past using World History: From Creation to Today! This quality learning resource is a rigorous, classical approach with an emphasis on analysis. Homeschoolers will develop an understanding of global trends, philosophies, and events as they practice independent learning.
- Biblical Worldview
- Suggested weekly lesson schedule
- 20-30 minutes per lesson, 5 days a week
- One year course
- Engaging full-color photographs and illustrations
- Critical thinking questions
- Examinations of historical theories surrounding a period or topic
- Clarified terms, theories, and concepts
- History makers
- Overviews and insights into world views
- Reproducible pages for immediate family
- and more
Study topics include:
- Jewish Exile
- Egyptian Life
- Life in Athens
- Roman Life
- Early Church history
- Indian (South Asian)
- Middle Ages
- World Wars
- South Africa
Order yours today! Use with Teacher's Guide - sold separately. Shop for more Master Books curriculum here.
- - Master Books
- - World History Student Text
- - Revised Edition
- - Classical approach
- - 468-page paperback
- - Homeschool curriculum
- - High School grades 10-12
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Vendor Part Number||M200-4|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.