The Constitution of the United States, Grades 4-12, Adult
- Brand: Applewood Books
- Author: Founding Fathers
Little Books of Wisdom are timeless, reprinted classic literature for you and your kids! You can teach history or language arts to grade 4-adult students from The Constitution of the United States. Learn how to apply the treasure of information in this affordable 4.3 x 6.8-inch living book to today. This hardcover gift edition looks great on a shelf to use as a resource too.
The Constitution of the United States is one of the most important documents in history. This landmark legal document established America's national government and fundamental laws, as well as established certain basic rights for it's citizens.
It was signed on September 17, 1787 by delegates to the Constitutional Convention in Philidelphia, also known as the Founding Fathers. It is the supreme law of the U.S.A. and outlines the powers and responsibilities of the three chief branches of the Federal Government - executive, legislative, and judicial.
This gem makes the perfect gift for anyone who is patriotic and loves United States history. This hardcover book is in a distinctive navy blue leatherette with gold stamping.
- - Little Books of Wisdom: Constitution of the United States
- - Beautiful hard cover gift edition, 4.3 x 6.8-inch
- - Teach history or language arts from this living book
- - Timeless, reprinted classic literature
- - A treasure of information for grades 4-adult
- - Resource for your homeschool, classroom, learning center, co-op, and personal reference
|Curriculum Name||Applewood Books|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.