A Charlotte Mason Companion Personal Reflections on the Gentle Art of Learning, by Karen Andreola
- Publisher: Charlotte Mason Research Company
- Author: Karen Andreola
Discover for yourself a refreshing way to homeschool with A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on The Gentle Art of Learning! Karen Andreola shares her years of experience and provides practical day-by-day methods to implement these inspiring teaching principles.
This easy-to-read resource will encourage and guide you through its chapter-by-chapter overviews.
- - Come-and-go organized topics
- - Joys and struggles of homeschooling
- - Education and parenting
- - Mother Culture
- - Friendly advice and humor
- - Living Books
- - Nature notebooks
- - Narration
- - Art and music appreciation
- - Hospitality
- - Character development
- - Christian worldview
- - Black and white antique illustrations
Learn how to bring peace, joy, habits, and more into your daily homeschool family life. No more burn-out blues!
Order your copy of A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on The Gentle Art of Learning today! Shop for additional Homeschool materials here for your convenience.
- - A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on The Gentle Art of Learning
- - by Karen Andreola
- - 384 page paperback
- - Easy-to-understand
- - Learn to teach the modern Charlotte Mason way
|Publisher||Charlotte Mason Research Company|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.