Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
What if you didn't have to do motherhood alone? What if older experienced women, friends, and community who were willing to invest time into the lives of younger Moms? What if we realized us Moms need each other? Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe is written by a mother of young children Sarah Mae, and her mentor well-known homeschool veteran and co-founder of Whole Heart Ministries Sally Clarkson. With short chapters for busy Moms, this book has 3 sections each written in a conversational style and offering encouragement and hope for Moms of all age children!
"Desperate is for those who love their children to the depths of their souls but who have also curled up under their covers, fighting back tears, and begging God for help. It’s for those who have ever wondered what happened to all their ideals for what having children would be like. For those who have ever felt like all the “experts” have clearly never had a child like theirs. For those who have prayed for a mentor. For those who ever felt lost and alone in motherhood.
In Desperate you will find the story of one young mother’s honest account of the desperate feelings experienced in motherhood and one experienced mentor’s realistic and gentle exhortations that were forged in the trenches of raising her own four children.
Desperate will lead you to hope, refreshing your ideals, while helping and inspiring you as you embrace this profound journey of motherhood. No formulas or rules to keep, but a relationship, a coffee-talk between two friends, who give life and love to one another amidst the realities of life.
It is our prayer that reading Desperate will leave you soul-filled, refreshed, and hopeful."
Included in the Book:
- The perspectives of an younger women going through the little years, and an older woman who has raised her children well
- QR codes and links at the end of each chapter that lead to videos with Sarah Mae and Sally talking about the chapter
- A friend who so understands those “hide me in closet” moments
- Practical steps to take during the desperate times
- Bible study and journal exercises in each chapter that will lead you to identify ways in which you can grow as a mom
- Mentoring advice for real-life situations
- Q & A section with Sally where she answers readers questions
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe
- Written by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson
- Includes QR codes and links to videos pertaining to each chapter
- Features Bible study and helpful journal exercises in each chapter
- Conversational discussions offering encouragement and hope
- Ideal for new and experienced Moms of all ages of children