Grace and Truth Books, Duties of Parents by J.C. Ryle
- Author: J.C. Ryle
- Brand: Grace and Truth Books
This simple booklet on Christian parenting may well be one of the most challenging, rewarding, and insightful resources you ever read! Duties of Parents explores how to balance love and discipline without spoiling. This 42-page book is packed with timeless truths for today's parents.
Helpful advice gently promotes further thoughts about raising your children Biblically. Any family will enjoy this treasure to help them re-assess their goals according to Scripture. This guide will help you on your journey for the biblical responsibility of child rearing. Written in 1888 and just as applicable today, if not even more so!
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Prov 22:6)
Order your copy of Duties of Parents by J.C. Ryle today! Shop for more helpful resources here as well.
- - Duties of Parents by J.C.Ryle
- - Timeless truths for todays parent balancing love and discipline without spoiling
- - Helpful advice for any family to be able to re-assess their goals according to Scripture
- - 42-page paperback book on Christian parenting
- - Challenging, rewarding, and insightful resource
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.