God gives us the tools for discipleship-focused parenting, so why do we not use them? One reason is the trend has become to "let the church" teach, instead of in our own homes. Teach Them Diligently: Raising Children of Promise is an easy-to-read, conversational style book to help you in this quest!
This 142-page paperback reminds of the importance and the privilege of parenting children in todays world. Short focused chapters include personal examples from Leslie Nunnery - a mom of four children. This guidebook features practical wisdom, rich content, and is packed with Biblical advice.
This resource will help you invest in your kids' spiritual journey! Giving your children a firm foundation of Biblical knowledge and understanding is every parents responsibility. So learn how to touch your kids' hearts with the glory of God so they always have that to turn back to even when they make wrong choices.
Order your copy of Master Books Teach Them Diligently: Raising Children of Promise
by Leslie Nunnery today! Shop for other great parent resources here
- - Master Books, Teach Them Diligently: Raising Children of Promise
- - 142-page guidebook by Leslie Nunnery
- - Learn about discipleship-focused parenting in todays world
- - Easy-to-read, short, focused chapters with personal examples
- - Features practical wisdom, rich content, and packed with Biblical advice
- - Keep this encouraging resource on-hand to refer to again and again