Have you ever wondered, as a parent, if you are doing enough? Worry no more!
This book seeks to pacify the concerns of so many homeschooling parents who find themselves asking the question, "Am I doing enough?" It provides parents with the checklists for academic evaluation for each grade K-8, and much, much more!
Academic standards do not have to be divided from spiritual standards! Discover ways to teach the whole child according the child's individual God-given gifts. True wisdom will extend beyond intellectual pursuit; it's practical. This book will outline goals that will help you prepare, teach, and evaluate your children from a Biblical worldview. Help your kids become self-motivated, lifelong learners.
- What are the State Requirements
- What are God's Requirements
- Differences Between Greek and Biblical Education
- Can the Bible be the Core of all Teching?
- How the Greeks Influenced Public Education
- How the Hebrews Educated Their Children
- About the Heart of Wisdom Approach
- How to Prepare Goals for the Year
- How to Overcome Testing Fears
- How to Overcome Child's Testing Fears
- If the Achievement Test Scores Accurate