Charlotte Mason, Mother Culture For A Happy Homeschool, by Karen Andreola, Paperback, 345 Pages
- Publisher: Charlotte Mason Research Company
- Author: Karen Andreola
Moms, energize yourself as you discover innovating ideas and suggestions in Mother Culture For A Happy Homeschool! Karen Andreola shares her years of experience in this easy-to-read resource to encourage and guide you with the day-to-day lifestyle of each of your roles as Mama and Teacher.
- - Come-and-go organized topics
- - Nurturing self-care
- - Practical 15-minute rest, rejuvenate, and refresh break ideas
- - Simple daily habits
- - Creating a healthy atmosphere
- - Taking time to play
- - Radiant living
- - Christian worldview
- - Black and white antique illustrations
Learn how to keep yourself well-rounded, overall nourished, and bring peace and joy into your daily homeschool family life. No more burn-out blues!
And you do not have to have a Charlotte Mason homeschool in order to glean essential life-changing information. Use it like you grocery shop - take what you can use and leave the remaining for a future time.
Order your copy of Mother Culture For A Happy Homeschool today! Shop for additional Homeschool materials here for your convenience.
- - Mother Culture For A Happy Homeschool
- - by Karen Andreola
- - Charlotte Mason Research Company
- - 345 page easy-to-understand paperback
- - Learn how to do for yourself what you do for your kids
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.