Applewood Books, McGuffey's Eclectic Spelling Book by William McGuffey, 248 Lessons, Grades 3-7
- Brand: Applewood Books
- Brand: McGuffey Readers
Simple and effective, McGuffey's Eclectic Spelling-Book is designed to teach students the English language not by appealing merely to memory but by associating each lesson with some principle of sound, meaning, or accent! Featuring 248 individual lessons that gradually increase in difficulty and include spelling, grammar, pronunciation, definition, usage and more. Filled with fascinating authentic nineteenth-century illustrations along with a pictoral alphabet this spelling book will captivate you and your kids.
- - McGuffey's Eclectic Spelling Book
- - 248 Individual lessons gradually increase in difficulty
- - Lessons include spelling, grammar, pronunciation, definition and more
- - Authentic nineteenth-century illustrations with pictoral alphabet
- - This 1879 revised edition conforms to Webster's International Dictionary and is the companion book to the McGuffey Readers
- - Trusted by homeschoolers and ideal for homeschool, classrooms, and co-ops
|Curriculum Name||McGuffey Readers|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.