Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Purple Book Student Book, 3rd Edition, Grade 5
- Brand: Common Sense Press
Students will engage and learn language arts through with this comprehensive curriculum that uses fascinating literature as its basis! With just this student book along with the Teacher Book, your fifth grader can begin to learn independently and retain knowledge of language arts due to the interesting variety of reading materials and coinciding lessons.
- - Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Purple Book Student Activity Book
- - Updated third edition for Grade 5
- - Comprehensive language arts curriculum written in a conversational style using living books in an easy-to-use format
- - 36 weeks of daily lessons for phonics, grammar, writing, reading comprehension, spelling, speech, critical thinking skills and more
- - Uses a variety of literature including short excerpts and complete novels to stimulate and keep student's interest
- - Student companion book for the Teacher LLATL Purple Book - each sold separately
|Curriculum Name||Common Sense Press|
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
|Brand||Common Sense Press|
|Publisher||Common Sense Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.