Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Purple Book Teacher Book, 3rd Edition, Grade 5
- Brand: Common Sense Press
Help your students engage and learn language arts with this comprehensive curriculum that uses fascinating literature as its basis! With just a student book along with this Teachers Guide, your fifth grader can begin to learn independently and retain knowledge of language arts due to the interesting variety of quality reading materials with coinciding lessons.
- - Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Purple Book Teacher Book
- - Teacher friendly updated third edition for Grade 5
- - Comprehensive language arts curriculum written in a conversational style using real books in an easy-to-use format
- - 36 weeks of daily lessons for grammar, writing, reading comprehension, spelling, speech, higher order thinking skills and more
- - Uses a variety of reading materials plus complete novels to stimulate and keep student's interest
- - Teacher companion book for the Student LLATL Purple Book - each sold separately
|Curriculum Name||Common Sense Press|
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
|Brand||Common Sense Press|
|Publisher||Common Sense Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.