Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Yellow Book Student Book, 3rd Edition, Grade 3
- Brand: Common Sense Press
Students will engage and learn language arts through with this comprehensive curriculum that uses fascinating literature as its basis! With just this student activity book along with the teacher book, your third grader can begin to learn independently and retain knowledge due to the interesting variety of reading materials. Children will also build skills such as listening, oral presentation, dictionary skills, and critical thinking. Word puzzles, journaling, logic/reasoning activities and more keep your kids excited about the world of language arts.
- - Learning Language Arts Through Literature: The Yellow Book Student Activity Book
- - Updated third edition for Grade 3
- - Comprehensive language arts curriculum using living books in an easy-to-use format
- - 36 weeks of daily lessons for phonics, grammar, writing, reading comprehension, spelling, critical thinking skills and more
- - Uses a variety of literature including short excerpts and complete novels to stimulate and keep student's interest
- - Student companion book for the Teacher LLATL Yellow Book - each sold separately
|Curriculum Name||Common Sense Press|
|Edition Number||3rd Edition|
|Brand||Common Sense Press|
|Publisher||Common Sense Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.