Master Books, Adams' Chart of History Teacher's Guide, Paperback, Grades 5 and up
- Brand: Master Books
Use this Adams' Chart of History Teacher's Guide to get structured lessons and increase your students STEAM education along with your Adams' Synchronological Chart or Map of History! This teacher's guide features suggestions for teaching, a panel-by-panel detailed overview, integrated hands-on activities in numerous areas of study, and short tests and answer key. Also included are strategies and tips utilizing Bloom's Taxonomy characteristics (knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation).
- - Master Books Adams' Chart of History Teacher's Guide
- - 30 page instructional guide
- - Features suggestions for teaching, panel-by-panel overview, hands-on activities, tests and answer key
- - Includes strategies and tips utilizing Bloom's Taxonomy
- - Use with Adams' Synchronological Chart or Map of History sold separately
- - Recommended for grades 5 through adult in homeschool, Christian classroom, Sunday School, church, and home
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.