Coupon may be used for one individual item only. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Limit one coupon per customer per day. Must present coupon at time of purchase. EXCLUSIONS: Coupon use is not permitted with any previous purchases, sale price, discounted price, items marked with a yellow “Your Price” sticker, Willow Tree®, Lifeway® Resources, lamination, imprinting, VBS curriculum, candy, snack products, gum, mints, gift cards, or special orders. Cash Value 1/10¢.
Bring history to life for upper elementary students in grade levels 3 through 6 with Master Books America's Story Volume 2 Student Text by Angela O'Dell. . Implementing a Charlotte Mason approach, this American history textbook covers events from the Civil War to the Industrial Revolution.
Experience vivid storytelling that brings the setting and characters to life with historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections. Students will:
- Discover the story behind the Missouri Compromise
- Learn about Abraham Lincoln and troubling nation he faced
- Meet the woman who established the Red Cross and her journey
- Learn about the challenges America faced during the Reconstruction
- Honor America's 100th birthday and witness the 1893 Chicago World's Fair
- Explore the Wild West
- Imagine the plight of the immigrants arriving at Ellis Island
With an engaging narrative, students will be able to witness new perspectives of American History and learn more about the stories that have shaped our nation.
- Full-color student textbook
- Charlotte Mason teaching style
- Second volume in an American History series
- For grades 3 through 6
The Teacher's Guide is sold separately, so be sure to include it in your homeschool planning. Order your copy of Master Books America's Story Volume 2 Student Text and venture through this exciting living book style history series with your students today!
- Master Books America's Story Volume 2 Student Text
- Exciting full color student textbook with perforated pages, 3 hole punched for your convenience
- Interactive narrative Charlotte Mason living book style
- Includes a Daily Suggested Schedule to save you time
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, timelines and more