Life Of Fred Pre-Algebra 2 with Economics, Stanley F Schmidt PhD, Hardcover, 288 Pages, Grades 6-8
- Brand: Z Twist Books
Featuring humor, easy-to-understand explanations, and silly illustrations, Life of Fred is guaranteed to make your math studies come alive! Each text is written as a novel, including a hilarious story line based on the life of Fred Gauss.
As Fred encounters the need for math during his daily exploits, he learns the methods necessary to solve his predicaments – plus loads of other interesting facts! Filled with plenty of solved examples, each book is self-teaching and reusable – perfect for families full of learners.
Introduce your students to Fred today and see how his fun, lighthearted approach to learning is revolutionizing mathematics!
Life of Fred: Pre-Algebra 2 With Economics covers the following concepts:
- Domain and codomain of a function
- Conversion factors
- Steps in Solving Word Problems
- How Not to Bore Your Horse If You Are a Jockey
- One-to-one Functions
- Unit Analysis
- Key to a Successful Business
- Five Qualities that Money Should Have
- The Tulip Mania in Holland
- Definitions of Capitalism, Socialism, and Communism
- Payday Loans
- The Tragedy of the Commons
- Cardinality of a Set
- Four Ways to Kill Competition
- Freedom vs. Liberty
- Why We Have a High Standard of Living
- Demand Curves
- Venn Diagrams
- Ricardo’s Law of Comparative Advantage
|Curriculum Name||Life of Fred|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.