Life Of Fred Butterflies, Stanley F Schmidt PhD, Hardcover, 128 Pages, Grade K
- Brand: Z Twist Books
Featuring humor, easy-to-understand explanations, and silly illustrations, Life of Fred is guaranteed to make your math studies come alive! Each text is written as a novel, including a hilarious story line based on the life of Fred Gauss.
As Fred encounters the need for math during his daily exploits, he learns the methods necessary to solve his predicaments – plus loads of other interesting facts! Filled with plenty of solved examples, each book is self-teaching and reusable – perfect for families full of learners.
Introduce your students to Fred today and see how his fun, lighthearted approach to learning is revolutionizing mathematics!
Life of Fred: Butterflies covers the following concepts:
- One Yard = 3 Feet,
- Numbers that Add to 9
- Counting by twos
- Reading 5:10 on a Clock
- Facts about Butterflies
- Chrysalis vs. Cocoon
- Parentheses and Brackets
- Christina Rossetti
- Sheet Music for "But Not Alone"
- Domenico Fetti's Archimedes Thoughtful
- Exclamation Points
- Bad Things about Sugar
- One Good Thing about Sugar
- Marvin Stone's Invention of the Paper Straw 1888
- Orion's Belt
- Why Not Every Three Stars Can Make a Triangle
- Reading 5:55 on a Clock
- Book Signings
- Why You Can Not Walk In a Room
- Deliberate vs. Inadvertent
- How to Say Toenail in German
- Ordinal Numbers
- Half Past Six
- A Nubula is Not a Star
- Light Years
- The Alphabet Game
- A Dozen
- p.m. (post meridiem)
- Sheet Music for "The Crash of the Bell Tower"
- Quotation Marks inside of Quotation Marks,
- A Baker's Dozen
- Spine of a Book
- Lie vs. Lay
- Whole Numbers
- Cardinal Numbers
- Trillion, Quadrillion and Quintillion
- Kingie's Brothers
- States that Begin with the Letter M
- Saying Thank You
- Virgil's Aeneid
- History of Pizza
- How to Set a Table
|Curriculum Name||Life of Fred|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.