Life Of Fred Cats, Stanley F Schmidt PhD, Hardcover, 128 Pages, Grade 1
- Brand: Z Twist Books
Featuring humor, easy-to-understand explanations, and silly illustrations, Life of Fred is guaranteed to make your math studies come alive! Each text is written as a novel, including a hilarious story line based on the life of Fred Gauss.
As Fred encounters the need for math during his daily exploits, he learns the methods necessary to solve his predicaments – plus loads of other interesting facts! Filled with plenty of solved examples, each book is self-teaching and reusable – perfect for families full of learners.
Introduce your students to Fred today and see how his fun, lighthearted approach to learning is revolutionizing mathematics!
Life of Fred: Cats covers the following concepts:
- Ursa Major (Big Bear)
- Cardinality of a Set
- Loud Talkers
- Hiring Freeze
- One Quarter
- Numerals vs. Numbers
- Counting by Threes
- Finding Patterns
- Sheet Music for "Happy"
- Four Basic Emotions
- Right Angles
- Quarter and Half Notes
- Obligate Carnivores
- Adjectives and Verbs
- A Quarter to Three
- The Mariana Trench
- 5280 Feet in a Mile
- Ferdinand Magellan's Trip
- What Pacific Means
- Rabies in 300 B.C.
- Treating Cat Scratches
- Capital Letters Start Sentences
- Five Vowel Words: Mat, Met, Mit, Mot, Mut
- Twenty-Two English Words That Don't Contain a Vowel: By, Cry, . . . , Tryst, and Why
- Numbers Expressed as Hundreds
- Tens and Ones
- Sexagesimal and Decimal Systems
- Numbers that Add to 13
- Morse Code
- Four Major Oceans of the World
- Centuries, Centenarians, and Centurions
- Square Feet
- Prepositional Phrases
- 71 English Prepositions
- One Meter
- The Three Countries of the World that Don't Primarily Use the Metric System
- What Mathematicians Do
- Prime Numbers
- Less Than (<)
|Curriculum Name||Life of Fred|
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.