Saxon Math 1 Homeschool Student Work Kit and Fact Cards, 1st Edition, 2 Paperback Books, Grade 1
- Brand: Saxon
Saxon Math 1 Homeschool Student Work Kit and Fact Cards use the incremental, spiral method of teaching and learning. New concepts are introduced in each lesson and regularly included in the mixed practice set of problems. Teacher-led and independent work includes hands-on manipulatives as well as basic math facts drills.
Your students will develop mathematical thinking skills as they regularly work through both oral and written problems.
Student's will learn:
- Time of day
- Days of the week
- Comparing and ordering numbers
- Naming fractions
- Measuring inches, feet, and centimeters
- Graphics, pictographs, and bar graphs
- Addition with regrouping
- and more
Other features include:
- -Teacher script
- - Manipulative based learning
- - 26-pages of color-coded fact cards
- - Assessment forms
- - Traditional approach
- - Popular math curriculum
- - Repeated exposure to gain understanding and mastery
- - Standards-based
- - 3-hole punched
Order yours today! Shop for additional homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math 1 Homeschool Student Work Kit and Fact Cards
- - 2 softcover STEM books
- - Black and white
- - 130 worksheets
- - Secular
- - Grade 1
|Curriculum Name||Saxon/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.