Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Student Text, 3rd Edition, Paperback, 712 Pages, Grade 5
- Brand: Saxon
Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Student Textbook uses the incremental, spiral method combined with independent learning with some parent/teacher interaction as well. New concepts are introduced in each lesson and regularly included in the daily mixed practice set of problems.
Your students will use critical thinking skills as they work through a variety of styles of problems each day.
Building upon the principles learned in Math 5/4, student's will learn:
- Order of operations
- Geometry and measurement
- Divisibility concepts
- Statistics and probability
- Prime and composite numbers
- Patterns and sequences
- Powers and roots
- and more
Other features include:
- - Daily warm-up activities
- - Mental math
- - Math-fact practice
- - Word problems
- - Real-life examples
- - 12 In-depth investigations
- - Traditional approach
- - Popular math curriculum
- - Repeated exposure to gain understanding and mastery
- - Standards-based
Order yours today! Shop for additional homeschool curriculum here.
- - Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Student Textbook
- - 712- page softcover
- - Two-color format
- - 120 secular STEM lessons
- - Grade 5 average to above-average or
- - Grade 6 working a little below level
|Curriculum Name||Saxon/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.