Singapore Math, Primary Math Home Instructor's Guide 2B
- Brand: Singapore Math
Singapore Math Home Instructor Guides were created specifically to give homeschoolers a teacher's guide that works in an individualized environment. Work on explaining concepts as you bridge the gap between the textbook and workbook with unit concepts, pages to reference, numerous reinforcement and practice exercises with detailed solutions laid out step-by-step.
Suggestion only time-frames for each unit are included, though not organized by "daily lesson" allowing the parent to determine how much time to spend on a particular concept. This Home Instructor's Guide may be used for either the 3rd Edition or Primary Math Textbook 2B U.S. Edition. 170 pages, softcover.
This guide contains:
- Notes to the instructor with some mathematical background for each section in the textbook
- Objective of each lesson
- Teaching activities using manipulatives
- Reinforcement activities which often include a game
- Answers to corresponding textbook pages and learning tasks for the lesson
- Answers to the corresponding workbook exercises
- - Singapore Math Home Instructor Guide 2B U.S. Edition
- - Easy to use 170 pages, softcover
- - Features notes to the teacher, objective of each lesson, plus teaching activities using manipulatives
- - Contains answers to textbook pages, learning tasks, and workbook exercises
- - Use with either the 3rd edition or Primary Math Textbook 2B U.S. Edition
- - Included detailed step-by-step solutions
|Curriculum Name||Singapore Math|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.