Apologia, Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Textbook, Hardcover, Grades K-6
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Apologia gives your students an exciting in-depth STEM science experience with Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Textbook! This award-winning curriculum introduces elementary students to the basic building blocks of creation, atoms, molecules, simple chemicals, laws of motion and energy, electricty and magnetism with a Christian worldview.
Includes fun, engaging hands-on experiments, activities, and beautiful color photographs!
This colorful Charlotte Mason style inspired text is written by Jeannie Fulbright in a conversational style directly towards your student to help bring comprehension!
- - Matter and properties of matter
- - Solids, liquids, and gases
- - Atoms and electrons
- - Periodic table of elements
- - Compound chemistry: crystal and plastic
- - Acids and bases
- - Chemical reactions
- - Heterogeneous and homogeneous mixtures
- - Motion and Newton's three laws
- - Friction, gravity, acceleration, and force
- - Types and forms of energy
- - Sound and light
- - Electricity: Electrons and static
- - Types of circuits
- - Magnetism
- - and more
The affordble, high-quality student text is written in a large font to make it easier for your student to read. And this standards-based education course can be completed in just 2-days a week working through 14 full-color lessons.
Order yours today! Shop for additional Apologia curriculum here for your convenience.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics Textbook
- - 273-page organized hardcover
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Uses common household items for labs
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool Grade K-6
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Subject-Topic||Chemistry and Physics|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.