Apologia, Exploring Creation with Botany Junior Notebooking Journal, 2nd Edition, Spiral, Grades K-3
- Brand: Apologia
- Author: Jeannie Fulbright
Get your child's STEM learning on the right track by including the standard practice of keeping a scientific notebook with this Botany Junior Notebooking Journal, 2nd edition! Here students complete interactive lessons that correspond with the textbook, including a variety of activities for all learning styles.
Part of the award-winning Exploring Creation series, Apologia designed this for your younger elementary kiddos, who are still working on their handwriting skills. So now you can get your entire family involved in science together!
- - Vocabulary
- - Coloring pages
- - Narration
- - DIY lapbook style miniature books
- - Sentence writing
- - Puzzles
- - Plant identification
- - Record experiences, observations, and thoughts
- - Wide writing lines
- - Fun graphics
- - Supplementary resources
- - Colorful images
- - Daily Suggested Schedule
- - Answer key
- - and more
By using this age-appropriate resource, students retain what they are learning by using both sides of their brain, plus this provides documentation of their education!
Shop for additional Apologia products here as well.
- - Apologia Exploring Creation with Botany Junior Notebooking Journal, 2nd edition
- - 295-page spiral bound
- - Standards-based STEM science curriculum
- - Variety of hands-on activities
- - Christian worldview
- - Homeschool grades K-3
|Package Count||1 Each|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.