Exploring the World of Chemistry by John H. Tiner, Paperback, Grades 5-9 and up
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: John Hudson Tiner
- - Exploring the World of Chemistry by John H. Tiner
- - Explores the history of chemistry discoveries from ancient to present times
- - 160 page textbook featuring 16 chapters, discussion ideas, questions, review, and answer key
- - Recommended for use with middle school to high school students
- - With parental help even elementary students can enjoy making this an entire family resource
- - Supplement with Memoria Press student and teacher books - each sold separately - for an even more in depth education from this textbook
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.