Master Books, Elementary Anatomy: Nervous, Respiratory, & Circulatory Systems, Teacher Guide, Grades 3-6
- Author: Lainna Callentine M.Ed. MD
- Brand: Master Books
Turn Master Books' "God's Wondrous Machine" series into a homeschool science curriculum with this convenient teacher guide. Covering 180 days of instruction for:
- God's Wondrous Machine: The Electrifying Nervous System
- God's Wondrous Machine : The Breathtaking Respiratory System
- God's Wondrous Machine: The Complex Circulatory System
This Teacher Guide provides:
- a weekly lesson schedule
- student worksheets & activities
- answer key
Pages are organized by book, with answer keys in the back. The book page numbers and day number are on the top of the worksheets for easy assignment tracking. This course covers 1 year of science at the recommended schedule of 30-45 minutes per lesson, 4 days a week. Reproducible for homeschool families and small classrooms with under 10 students. Line-listed answer keys. Glossary included. NIV Scripture used.
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
|Collection Name||God's Wondrous Machine|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.