Adams Synchronological Chart or Map of History, Grades 5-12 Adults
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Sebastian Adams
Have a virtual library conveniently at your fingertips with the incomparable Adams' Chart of History! A vintage reproduction of this famous illustrated time-line of earth history was first published in 1871. The fold-out chart features detailed, full-color drawings of various stages of history, from Adam and Eve to the late 19th century, with handwritten commentary throughout.
The 21 full-size panels make it an unique resource and an easy way to learn whether displayed on a wall or studied within the hardcover book. Children and adults alike will be fascinated by the gorgeous illustrations that are woven throughout the time-line, creating an intricate and uniquely synchronized visual map of the ages.
Discover ancient cultures like the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and more! Delight in the mysterious Seven Wonders of the World and learn where they once stood. Get the big picture of history and how it falls in line with a biblical world view. Ideal for homeschool, classrooms, Sunday School, Churches, and your home - get your copy of Adams' Chart of History and the Teacher Guide - sold separately - today!
- Who were the first navigators?
- Who was the Emperor of China during the reign of Solomon?
- What kinds of alphabets were used in the ancient world?
- What advances in mathematics were being made while Nebuchadnezzar was reigning?
- How much was a Bible worth in 1440 A.D.?
- Time-line includes detailed biblical history
- Ancient history (including Greek and Roman)
- Inventions, Discoveries, and Events
- European and American early history, and many other details
- Based on Archbishop James Ussher’s classic work, The Annals of the World.
- 21 full-colored panels, large format time-line that is easy to read—nothing on the market in this size.
- Starts with creation at 4004 B.C. and goes to 1870 and our 19th President, R.B. Hayes.
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Product Size||13" x 28"|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.
Send me an email when it's back in stock.