The World's Story 1 The Ancients Teacher Guide by Angela O'Dell, Grades 6 to 8
was: $29.99 now: $23.99 20% Off Select Homeschool Sale
- Brand: Master Books
Captivate your students with this Charlotte Mason inspired The World's Story 1: The Ancients Creation to the Roman Empire Teacher Guide! Teach chronological Bible and ancient history together with a Biblical worldview. This valuable resource features a variety of student worksheets and engaging hands-on activities that bring history to life with the Student Book - sold separately -for grades 6-8.
Interwoven throughout this fascinating course are:
- Fun, educational hands-on activities
- Art appreciation studies
- "Digging Deeper" sections
- Map exercises
- Narration prompts
- Research opportunities
This Teacher Guide includes 28-lessons, a suggested schedule, student worksheets, supply lists, quizzes, an answer key, and recommended resources. This 3-hole punched guide has 351 perforated pages.
This will be a favorite history curriculum in your homeschool, classrooms, learning centers, and co-ops.
Order your Master Books The World's Story 1: The Ancients Creation to the Roman Empire Teacher Guide today! Order the Student Book here, and The World's Story 2 Student and Teacher Guide - each sold separately - to continue this journey through world history. Shop for more great quality curriculum here as well.
***Scripture is taken from the NKJV, KJV, NIV, and NLT translations.
- - Master Books, The World's Story 1: The Ancients Creation to the Roman Empire, Teacher Guide
- - Charlotte Mason inspired chronological Bible and ancient history curriculum by Angela O'Dell
- - Valuable resource with assignments, supply lists, activity pages, narration prompts, and more
- - Features a suggested schedule, fun hands-on activities, timeline, copywork, and more
- - Includes 28-lessons, reviews, map exercises, quizzes, answer key, and resources
- - 3-hole punched and perforated pages for grades 6-8 students in homeschool, classrooms, co-ops
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Binding Type||Paper Textbook|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
In Store Only
Check your local store for availability.