Journey Through the Bible Book 1 Student Exercises, Grades 7-8
- Brand: Christian Liberty Press
Have your students learn from biblical text themselves through engaging, manageable daily lessons in Journey Through the Bible Book 1 Student Exercises Workbook curriculum! There are 10 questions with space to write answers per daily lesson to help your middle school child understand what they are reading in the Pentateuch and historical books of the Old Testament.
Lessons correspond with the Textbook - sold separately.
Other features include:
- 160 lessons for one school year
- Organized in four units
- Occasionally use outside sources, like a dictionary
- Average lesson studies four Bible chapters a day
- Three questions from the Textbook for accountability
- NKJV Bible scriptures
Order yours today! Shop for additional Christian Liberty Press here.
- - Christian Liberty Press, 2nd Edition
- - Journey Through the Bible Book 1 Student Exercises
- - Christian religion
- - 168-page paperback
- - Homeschool, Sunday School, Children's Ministry
- - Grades 7-8
|Package Count||1 Each|
|Brand||Christian Liberty Press|
|Curriculum Name||Christian Liberty Press|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.