Who Am I Textbook, What We Believe Volume 2, Grades 1-6
- Brand: Apologia
Equip your elementary students to developing a healthy, biblical self-image using this Who Am I and What Am I Doing Here Textbook. Foundational truths about what it means to be fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Most High God are explored as you teach the Biblical worldview of self-image. Kids learn to discern truth from lies in the world they live in!
- - Colorful images
- - Easy-to-follow text
- - Scripture
- - Big Ideas
- - What you will do
- - Short engaging stories
- - Think About It comprehension questions
- - Note-taking
- - Vocabulary
- - Memory verses
- - Guided prayers
- - and more
- - Apologia Who Am I Textbook Volume 2
- - Part of the What We Believe Series
- - 260-page hardcover
- - Biblical worldview studies
- - Elementary grades 1-6
- - Use in your homeschool, classroom, co-op, and more
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.