Words Aptly Spoken American Literature, 2nd Edition, Grades 9-12
- Brand: Classical Conversations
Your Price Item*
Classical Conversations Words Aptly Spoken American Literature Study Guide explores a collection of classics by some of the world's most famous authors with small, meaningful lessons! After studying each aspect of writing construction by classic example students will practice important skills and concepts relevant to writing an essay.
- Newbery Award Winners
- Biographical sketch
- Comprehension questions
- Review and Thought questions
- Creative writing
- Literary analysis
- Character development
- The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
- Paul Revere's Ride by Longfellow
- An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass
- Walden by Thoreau
- and more
Designed for grades 9-12 in the CC Communities in the Challenge I high school homeschool program.
Note: Shorter selections are included and you will need to obtain the longer titles separately.
Order yours today! Shop for more Classical Conversations homeschool curriculum here.
- - Words Aptly Spoken American Literature
- - Study Guide
- - 2nd edition, non-consumable
- - Christian Worldview
- - 221-page soft cover
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.