Introduction to Logic Teacher Guide by Dr. Jason Lisle, Grades 8 to 10
- Brand: Master Books
- Author: Dr. Jason Lisle
- - Master Books Introduction to Logic: Informal Fallacies Teacher Guide by Dr. Jason Lisle
- - Teach principles of correct reasoning from a Christian worldview
- - Features easy-to-manage lessons, assessments, and perforated three-hole punched pages
- - Includes suggested daily schedule, student worksheets, practice sheets, quizzes, and tests
- - Full-year curriculum coordinates with the Student Text - sold separately
- - Grades 8-10 in homeschool, classrooms, youth ministry, church, co-ops, tutoring
|Package Count||1 Piece|
|Curriculum Name||Master Books|
Item not available in Mardel Stores.
Check your local store for availability.